Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Almost done...

I'm still working on my first entry. Need to work on the shadows in my face a bit more, the wings, and finish the background. I will have this done and ready to mail off to Kerstin (in Germany) tomorrow. I kind of messed up on the pages however. I thought I was opened to the first page as I started roughing in the figure, however I was one whole spread off... so this is actually pages 3 & 4 you see here. I am hoping Kirsten or someone else will fill in the first couple of pages. If not, then I will fill them in the next time I see my Moly (5-6 months from now). :)

4 comments:

ksklein said...

wow. she is beautiful. this won´t be easy to add to, i think, my style is too "hard". but i love it and i´ll find something good.

wanna exchange moleskines when they are full? ;)

btw. if you add a title to the post, it will be easier to link to it.

Lisa CJ (rightside) said...

Oops, title is now included!

I think you will do a wonderful job! It is going to be fun to see how everyone mixes and matches their styles to create one LOOONNGG page.

Occam`s razor said...

wooo! this is really beautiful! so many detail on her face, I like it ;D

I start to feel excited for receiving the mloy!

Anna Denise said...

Wow, very beautiful!!!